Friday, December 11, 2009

Los Angeles

A short trip.
Intentions on laying some groundwork.
Checking out the scene.
Seeing friends.
Most flaked,
but there is always next time.
Monday night-
Bridget [not the midget],
Crown Royal straight.
Needed my medicine.
Ribs and cramped airline seats.
More medicine.
Spaceland and Frank Black secret show.
Too bad I'm beyond gone.
Fade to black,
but make it back.
Shivering on stairs in 50 degrees.
Wake up to too bright sunshine.
Mind mush.
Cousin and I make our way out into the world.
Chelsea Lately taping.
Forgot what a bitch LA traffic is.
Laughter cures all...
except ribs apparently.
Willie Nelson rocked classics.
Long day took its toll.
Wednesday-
First Porche ride.
First Phillipes sandwich,
amazing mustard!
Sea shells by Seal Beach shore.
Disneyland adventure.
20+ years late and not impressed.
Real thing is much better.
Random act of kindness brings me back to LA.
Thursday-
Bike around,
picture of sweet tags and murals,
acupuncture,
Melrose,
DT art walk.
Massage school sweetheart,
whisks me away to my flight.
Looking forward to my dog.
Not to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment