Saturday, December 26, 2009

I dream of robots

My Christmas consisted of She Ra and I hanging out all day with my friends cat. We watched Lost season 5, read comics, ate and walked around the neighborhood. After such a long, arduous day I dozed off relatively early. Around 6 am I somewhat wake from a dream where me and my robot friend are running though a town destroying things with our laser eyes... except it takes a few blast and whoever actually destroys it gets the points. Perspective was mostly 3rd person, but still had the impression I was the robot. Normally I would associate this random sort of dream with a video game or movie..... wait a sec.... Gigantic! It's the only thing I've seen/read [which what you do with a comic] remotely robotic. Or I'm just crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment