Thursday, May 20, 2010

Duality



of all the emotions bouncing around
my brain
no one really sticks
there is anger
frustration
then introspection
do i really need to loosen up
am i vanilla
when she says she is
am i to take anything seriously
or do i already
i have enjoyed the company
the solitary quiet
the boiling rage
the sweaty jostling
a soft giggle
a hard slap
taken all together
viewed with hindsight
fun overall
I laugh at the ridiculous
the pain
the shrieks of pleasure
like Vegas or Disney
numerous sensations
rolled up into a package
though
not as gimmicky
i shudder at the feeling inside
I wonder........
is this a path of madness
righteousness??
now a break
self reflection
meditate
what do i want??
am i a man swimming in chains
slowly wearing down
a quiet empty abyss
yawning to pull me down
suck me to its depths
they say drowning is a return
in utero
9 months getting out,
a lifetime getting back in.

My tail twitches in amusement.


No comments:

Post a Comment